Selling to Us
FRIGERI’s Purchasing Unit is responsible for direct and indirect goods and services purchases. These include but are not limited to goods and services such as:
- constructions and special steels
- cast iron
- cast aluminium bronze (deep drawing alloys)
- electro-welded-ferrous structures (heavy carpentry)
- die components
- die ancillary and special equipments
- stamping lubricants
- machinings and pre-assembly of die parts and groups (upon Frigeri CAD drawings)
- laser cutting
- thermal, thermochemical and coating treatments
- die design outsourcing
- production stamping.
Selection criteria are used to objectively select the best supplier(s). Evaluation and selection factors include but are not limited to:
- technical expertise
Prospective suppliers seeking to do business with FRIGERI should email at email@example.com and send a company profile with references and a short presentation of offered products & services.
Suppliers will only be contacted if additional information is needed regarding their company’s product or service.